Monday, January 7, 2008

Fickled and Frustrated

So here are the rest of the pictures from Christmas (mind you there are always so many just so grandma ashley doesn't feel she is missing out...i love you mom!). So i'm quite annoyed because my blog has gone all funky on me. I'm going to see if i can figure out what's going on whil Emma's napping right now. Also it won't upload my videos anymore, what's up with that? Can anyone help me with that one?...Eddie?...Jenni? I tried to figure out how to upload them to youtube but i'm really dumb when it comes to computer stuff. Oh well. Anywho, Emma's getting so big as you can probably tell in the pictures. She's starting to almost roll over, and talks a lot...especially when she's frustrated with Brad and I. I feel bad cause i know she's being serious, but i can't help but laugh at her frustrated bubble blowing and high pitched squeal. She's just so dang cute! She's quite the wiggle worm too and moves ALL over her crib. We're always finding her in different positions. We can't have any blankets hanging on the side or inside of her crib or else she inevitably pulls them over her head and then starts crying. Oh Emma, you make us laugh! Anywho, Brad and i are FINALLY getting a camera so we won't have to rely on Katie for all the pictures of Emma (thanks kate's!)


So this is first thing Christmas morning. We were talking on the phone with Brad's brother Daniel who is on a mission in Spain. The outfit Emma's wearing was given to us by a good friend of Brad's Mom.


I just love the various facial expressions Emma makes. Brad just called and said he got a new camera with some of the money we got for Christmas. I'm hoping i'll be able to capture more of them now for all you to see.


Poor Emma. I swear sometimes i treat her like she's my new toy...and there's nothing she can do about it. Aren't her expressions priceless in these two photos?


Playing with Emmer's


Emma's first Christmas. For those of you who don't know, i was SUPER sick during christmas week. Thankfully we were at Brad's parents and they were able to take care of her most of the time. Baring the sickness, we had a good time.


So this first picture is just cute, but the second is Emma in the process of talking. Her way of talking is blowing bubbles. I love this picture!

Ok, for those of you who don't know, I absolutely adore Elder Holland. This picture is dedicated to him. Brad and I often joke about how Emma looks like Elder Holland with those jowls.
"God bless us every one!"

0 comments: