Monday, January 28, 2008

Enchilada Night!


So last night Rheanna wanted to make dinner for Don & April since they're always so kind as to feed us hungry nieces and nephews. Rheanna's such a doll! Any who, we went up and made enchiladas and had fun just hanging out. For the red carpet event Emma decided to break out the good stuff and wear the jacket and dress Syd and Sara got her. Yeah, they're both sized for a 6 month but they fit Emmers quite nicely. Thanks Syd and Sara!

Bret came which was fun, i don't think I'd seen him since before his mission. It was funny too cause as some of you may know the saga of Jett and his secret girlfriend (see don & april's blog for more details), i asked Jett how things were going. Apparently she gave Jett her phone number and Jett came home and called her only to have the little girl's father answer the phone. He quickly said "Hi, bye!" and hung up. I guess we'll see if that hurt his chances with the girl;) Anyways, after that story was relayed, silly Bret smiled and said something along the lines of, "Wow! That's further than I've ever gotten!" Oh Bret, we love you so!


I Love this picture! It looks all picturesque, but if you look at Doug it looks as if he's peeing his pants! Brad and i had a good chuckle over this when we reviewed the pics. Apparently Doug never likes to take serious pictures.


Emma LOVES Doug! It's so fun to watch them interact

Chris joined the party right before we left, and he looked good! Everyone cross your fingers, we may FINALLY hear those wedding bells this month! Can i just say, Aimee and Chris, you two are AMAZING to me.

Jett didn't like the enchiladas and decided he wanted a Jacob rump roast. Can you blame him?! Look at the junk in that trunk! Yeah Jacob!
After tons of fun and lots of attention Emma was wasted. Hey, it's tough looking so cute!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I LOVE YOU Chels you make me laugh that I do pee my pants. I'm not ashamed of it either. Doug inspired me not to be scurred.

Jennifer said...

Are you trying to make me homesick? What's up with that. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Sydney said...

I'm with Jenni- I wished I was there! Emma looks precious in the coat and dress- what good taste her aunties have :-) (Hi Sara)

Cami said...

Chelsea, your little girl is cute and so are you! I love that you put erasure in your playlist- I've been in love with them since I was 7...sick, huh? anyway, keep being cute!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

I love those pictures! I can't get over how quickly Emma is growing up. That pink polka dot dress is sooo cute, where did you get it? Also that picture of the little boy with the forks is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, baby girl (Chelsea) for keeping such a fun / great blog. Your mama loves it. I can't get enough of my grandbabies.
Love you all;)