Tuesday, November 27, 2007

good times with our chunky monkey


Catching up on lost sleep with mommy


We'd just gotten home from a weekend of hanging out with the Risser's for Aimee's wedding and while i got the bath ready for emma, she hung out with daddy.


Hangin out with aunt syd. I think syd said she looked like a "curly cue?" doll that my mom had when she was little. You'll have to let me know if i got that right syd.


She's so cute!


Doesn't she look like a baby orangatang with that crazy hair? So funny


She often does this when I change her. She'll suck her thumb and then grab her hair.


i love the face she's making. We want to show how she grows in comparison to a stuffed animal. This is maybe a week after two months.

BATH TIME!!!





Emma likes to be held this way 98% of the time. Ever since she was born she wanted to see everything. Here she was getting sleepy.


Hanging out while daddy works

She's just like her father. It's so funny watching them watch tv...usually ESPN

Learning to smile on command

For old times sake. I don't have many pregnancy pictures cause...well i just don't. I took this one for my mom but i don't know if she ever saw it.

Thanks to Jenni for this photo! This was the night of Aimee's bridal shower and enola is holding emma and aaron (jenni's baby..soooo cute). Well, this picture was taken right after emma had an exploding diaper and pooped all over aimee. Earlier that day she pooped on rheanna and after i got home from the shower, pooped on Brad. The fun never ends;)

8 comments:

Sydney said...

Chels, I can't believe how fast that cutie is changing and growing. Keep the pictures coming.

Please Pass the Green said...

emma's such a big girl! i swear, even since Saturday she's looking older. ha ha. like 15 weeks old instead of 11.:)

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

I am sooo glad you guys have a blog now. I can't get over how much Emma looks like Brad! I love the pictures you posted. Keep em' coming! :)

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

I just realized the picture with Brad and Emma watching tv...I think that's my old tv! haha We had that when we lived there too :)

Sydney said...

Hey Chels... Emma little curly cue on the top of her head the day I saw her reminded me of your mother's cupey doll she had when she was young. I think Becky called her Cuddles. I don't know what happened to her but she would be a collectors prize today. Anyhow, Cupey's had a curley cue on their heads just like Emma's was that day.

Aimee said...

I love all those pictures. I just want to bite Emmas cheeks,

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Katrina. I saw your link on the Taggert's blog. I knew Brad a little bit when I was at BYU. I also ended up marrying someone who used to know Brad's family when they lived in Downey. If Brad remembers the Cockrell family, I married Chris. If you guys want to check out our web page, the link is www.thecockrells.space.live.com
Your little girl is very cute!

Jennifer said...

Sleep is sleep. Get it when you can.