Monday, December 17, 2007

And we have video!

So these are videos Katie took with her camera at thanksgiving, and i just now figured out how to add them to our blog. They're not spectacular, but i'm sure grandma and grandpa ashley will appreciate them. We'll try and get some better ones with her talking and smiling at christmas.

This one is a great example of how she is taking after her father;). I had just finished changing her and was washing my hands while Katie took this video. Emma's captivated by the television and can't be bothered with anything else.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute video's

Sydney said...

Finally! She's very cute and growing and changing very fast.

the Crazy Cat Lady said...

Oh my gosh Brad, you're a daddy!

The Thatchers said...

She is too cute!!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

I was laughing at the video of Emma watching tv...and the excerpt below about how she is taking after her Daddy with watching tv. She is so dang cute, I can't stand it!

Please Pass the Green said...

hey, chels and brad, how did you guys had the cool flower design on your blog? i love it! my blog is in a rut. it needs a make-over. can't wait to see you for christmas!! santa's coming. be good.:)

Sydney said...

Can't wait to hold that grandbaby. Also, I'm testing this with Sydney to see if I can make comments.... you'll regret this.

Sydney said...

So you don't think that Sydney has turned into Sybil, we're writing on her computer and it checked me (becky) in as Sydney... still trying to find my own voice.

Anonymous said...

Grandma B is finally connected and this is one beautiful grandbaby!!!