Sunday, November 25, 2007

Growing up so fast!


Brad and emma after the photo


Newbold family photo from left to right: Me and Emma, Brad, Mom, Nate, Nick, Dad, and Katie


Playing with emma


Yay! They're changing my diaper!


You can't see, but emma's actually watching TV while Brad is changing her diaper.


So we're getting ready to leave for Grandma's to have thanksgiving dinner and she's in her car seat while i finished getting ready when someone hears emma pooping. So i run out to pick her up (knowing too well that she has a tendancy to blow out the back) and as i pick her up i find i'm too late. So needless to say we were late...oh emma. Also right before this she had peed all over herself while daddy changed her diaper. Good times!
And so the thumb sucking saga begins!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so cute I will send you that email that stuff soon.

Aimee said...

She is so cute. Sucking her thumb huh. Jett did that too, for five years. "You can take a binkie away but not a thumb" Pops says that

Ashley said...

Yay I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see lots of pictures! Emma is adorable! I hope you don't mind, I put a link to your page from mine.

Ash

www.atothesh.blogspot.com

The Thatchers said...

She is getting SO big!! They just grow up so fast!! We need to get together one of these days so I can finally meet her!!