Tuesday, November 20, 2012

a new camera


 So i've been wanting to get a new camera for quite a while now (even though i lack posting pics on my blog, i do take lots of pics at home).  When Brad saw me put some on my christmas list and heard me plead my cause, he made me promise him that if we got one, i would have to use it a lot and post more pics on our blog.  So here i am trying to prove myself worthy of a new camera.  I finally managed to upload pics.  Not sure why it wasn't letting me before, but i'm glad i'm able to, and with much greater ease : )

Eli invading Nate and Camille's cooler
Here's one from a while back.  We were making carmel apples with some family and friends, and we turn our backs on jude and a bowl of sprinkles for 2 seconds and this is what ensued.  Jude gorging himself on fistfuls of rainbow sprinkles.


Camille the child magnet ; )

Emma's first costume (cinderella)
Eli's first costume

Emma's third costume (She Hulk), the night before we went to a friends Halloween party where Jude was the Hulk and Emma had dressed up as a vampire, so she decided at the ward halloween party this is what she would be.  It's fitting ; )


This photo is a favorite of Brad's.  Eli decided to ditch the party and go wreak havoc in a classroom with Brad.  Plus Jude needed a place to rest since he had eaten too many sweets and earned himself a tummy ache. Surprise?

Jude's second costume (spiderman) you can see his nails are still painted green from his hulk costume, i'll post pics of that as soon as i get them from my friend.



Eli has learned fast that this is a world of survival of the fittest.  He may be small, but he can easily take down his siblings if he times it right. Here he's trying is darndest to get the lollipop from emma.

Eli's second costume (kangaroo) Emma wore this for her first Halloween, you can see how much they look alike by clicking here. Some people tell me my kids are clones.  What do you think?

I love getting into the Holidays with the kids.  So i was a vampire pirate on Halloween night and a Luchadora at the ward Halloween party.  Brad threw on nerd glasses and was Moby for our friends halloween party and then let me dye him green so he could go to the ward party as lizard man (spiderman's nemesis)  : )

Making cookies with friends and anxiously awaiting the results : )

First snow day, i LOVE the snow.  Eli didn't care for it and was more like randy from a christmas story stuck laying in the snow.


Eli looking like a little girl with pig tails

Eli proud of his accomplishment of fitting in this basket

Eli not so happy about his accomplishment 2 seconds later ;)

Playing nerds with daddy


Jude and i hanging out today : ) He's my sweet little cuddle bug...when he wants to be...