Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring? Well, almost


So alas Emma still can't get enough of Elliott and insisted on sitting on brad's lap while he was holding him. She LOVES taking care of Elliott. It's pretty cute. And can i just say look at those cheeks on Elliott!!! LOVE IT!!


So Emma's been dying to wear her sandals that we got and it was finally warm enough to let her (key word "was") but i also tried to get her hair in a pony tail and to see if she could stand a head band. The head band didn't work, but her hair is getting SO long!


Another Potty moment on St. Patty's Day. She was asking to go and then recently hasn't wanted to. I'm not going to force it on her but it's fun when she does.


Enjoying the day with josh. Except their Frisbee got stuck in the tree. Emma tried to get it down but to no avail. It's so fun watching these two grow and learn and take things on. Especially when Josh decided he wanted to eat dirt...Dee LOVED that;)


Visiting with aunt Rhea and St. Patty's Day


Being a silly monkey and going "night-night"


On a walk with the BFF


She insisted on holding hands.


Josh's Daddy was nice enough to give the tots a ride on his bike. Emma LOVED it and looks distressed because the ride was over.


Playing at the park. I love this cause i told her to smile and this is what i got:) Oh and BIG shout out to Ashley and Parker who seem to keep my child in style. They recently sent us these ADORABLE dresses and Emma immediately wanted to wear them. Thank you SOOO much, love you guys!





This is a special message for our friend Parker! We love you!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will Josh & Emma do without each other? What will Rheanna do without her Emma?
Wonderful adventures.
Love the kissing of the camera... too cute.
Elliott - where are you behind those cheeks? My little chunky monkey I want to hold you.

BTW - I love your music selection.

Ashley said...

That is so cute, and she looks adorable in the dress! Your welcome, we love you Emma!

newby said...

I LOVE YOU, EMMA! even if you don't have a nose

Jennifer said...

If Aaron would only sit on the tolit instead on in it I would be so happy (I hate you, it's not fair). She is such a cute girl!!!

Please Pass the Green said...

I love Emma. That video message is perfect! Ha ha!:) She cracks me up endlessly. How did the frisbee throwing go? Any bonked foreheads? And the headband looked so cute on Emma! Did she just yank it off? Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Emily Gibbons said...

What adorable pictures. So apparently I'm losing it. I wanted to make sure you had a link to my blog, I leave a nice message for you and then realize I'm already on your blog list. Sorry!
Emily

Aimee said...

I'm sad it took me so long to see these cute pictures

ben said...

Such a treat seeing Tristan's cousins all growing up. Emma looks like such a pretty little girl! Eliott we cannot wait to meet in person what a cutee pie those lil cheeks-leigh

ben said...

Such a treat seeing Tristan's cousins all growing up. Emma looks like such a pretty little girl! Eliott we cannot wait to meet in person what a cutee pie those lil cheeks-leigh