Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Visits and a taste of what's to come...


Aunt Katie came and visited us last fri and sat and we LOVED having her to play with:)


So Sara is back at work now and we get to watch Elliott a couple days a week. Yesterday was our first day and we had lots of fun. It's definitely given me a taste of what it's going to be like...a little crazy, but i'm still excited. Here's Emma enjoying his car seat. One of the rare moments in which she isn't all over Elliott.






Tickling his feet:)








So this is from last week when Emma was sick and doped up on meds before bed time. Thus the extreme giggles. This sound is music to my ears and i'm glad i was able to catch it. (Daddy was being silly and throwing a Kleenex up and catching it. Emma thought that it was hilarious)

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Okay, first: giggles- precious! Second: Elliot- so much bigger! Third: Emma- her hair is getting longer and thicker. Very cute.

Jennifer said...

The picture of her and Elliot are so cute, I'm so excited for Aaron so have a sister. Aren't their laughs just the best thing ever, she is so cute and I am glad Aaron isn't the only one still sucking his thumb.

Johnny 5 said...

Hey, so I think that it's cool that me, your guys and Scott Farrow, all will have a baby girl first followed by a baby boy around the same age. I hope you all like Pullman, my Mom would love us that close. When you get a chance take a trip to Spokane, it's has a really nice park with a Carousel.

Please Pass the Green said...

Funny girl! Must get it from her funny parents! Brad will you please reinact the Kleenix throughing for us so we can have a good laugh too?:) Elliot is practically as big as Emma! He's such a cutie.

Emily Gibbons said...

How adorable is Emma! I still can't believe she's that big! I visit taught you when you were pregnant with her--I can't believe it's been that long! I was glad to see you had a blog! Send me an email so I can invite you to mine! (byugibbons (at) yahoo.com!