Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting around to it...

Sorry it's taken a bit, illness hit our home once again and emma and i were out of commission more or less and Brad was no where to be found while finishing his thesis...which he passed:). So here's a blip of what's been going on.


Playing in momma's boots


Little kodak moment i caught while i was getting bath time ready. Emma loves to read my old parenting magazines cause it's full of pictures of baby's.


This is why i hadn't updated...


Chillaxin before church.


7 mos preggers


So to commemorate summer Brad's doing the buzzed look again. Although he tried to seduce me with the bozo the clown perv look...it almost worked...those sexy pouty lips...


Cheese! BFF

So the following videos are from a ways back. Emma decided to bust out a performance when Grandpa and Melissa stopped by. Hope it doesn't make you too dizzy, but grandma has been demanding in her needs of pics and video. Hope this satisfies you for the time being;)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAZAH!!! Pictures of my little queen baby.

Aimee said...

I'ts about time. The illness excuse doesn't work for me. A month?! Please. I do enjoy all the pics and video though

Sydney said...

Your mom probably told you I was inquiring as well. Glad your back. BTW- was that a swine flu cough into Granpa's face? Emma hasn't been to Mexico has she?
Very cute and I got dizzy watching.

Becca said...

Sorry you've been sick! You still are quite the cute pregnant lady. And congrats, Brad, on finishing your thesis! Emma is so cute dancing.

Emily Gibbons said...

I'm sorry you were sick, that's no fun. I hope you're doing better now! That picture alone says so much!

Dad Risser said...

The Bozo the Clown perv look busted me up. I couldn't stop laughing.