Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So we've been home now for almost a week. Brad got back the 10th and i got back the 11th (funny story about my trip that i'll share soon) and then we stayed with Mom and Dad Newbold till the 16th. It's nice to be home again although we're looking for a new place to live since this one has gotten to be too expensive due to greedy little real estate people...but i'm not here to vent about that;) Anywho, we got home to a massive pile of mail that i was only able to JUST finish getting through yesterday and in that pile of mail there was an anonymous letter from someone wishing me a happy mothers day and a money order check for a substantial amount of money. Now i don't know who sent it, but from the bottom of my heart i want to thank you for your INCREDIBLE kindness.
I am (and have been) truly humbled by the kindness and generosity people have shown us with the birth of Emma. SO many of you have sent things just when i was wondering what i would do because she REALLY was too big for the clothes she had. You have been constant reminders to me that Heavenly Father loves and cares for his children. You have been his hands, and for that i really do thank you. I don't know that you'll ever really know what angels you have been to us.
I'll try and post some updates soon on how things are going and of my interesting flight home. We love you all so much!!!!

So now that emma's more mobile it's a bit more difficult to take her monthly photos by myself. But it sure makes for a funny photo:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time... is all I can say. I love the picture. Oh my how she has grown!!!! I love you and miss you and can't wait for the 12th:-)) (that's a BIG SMILE)

newby said...

i told chelsea that emma looks like she's either pretending to run in place or mimicking that old bigfoot home video footage from the '60s. either way, she's too smart for her age...

Jennifer said...

I like the picture it just shows how big she is getting.

The Thatchers said...

She is so cute!! Hey, I am going to be coming home for a visit in about a week! We should get together!!!

Please Pass the Green said...

she looks like she's marching off stage doing jazz hands! ha ha. or else she's stretching her back to get ready for some serious worm crawls. what a cutie!

Jen said...

you are so generous and sweet chelsea. I'm not surprised someone sent you a kind note and check :) of all people you totally deserve it! also, i think today is your birthday, so happy birthday!!!!!! hope it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and, cute picture of emma! she is beautiful, just like her mom!!