Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun in the sun!

So i can hardly believe its been about 6 weeks since we arrived in PA! It's been so fun and so nice to be here that it's bitter sweet knowing we're leaving in a few days time. Here are some pics from the last week or so of Emma and the good times.

She had just taken a bite of food when she sneezed and then promptly wiped the remnants all over her face. Obviously she thought this was great fun:)


Emma is all about the recycling of paper. I need to start a pile when i get home.


Emma, like most babies, loves phones. This was an old one mom and dad aren't using anymore and has thus become a toy for emma.


Grandma and Grandpa just got this cute little pool for Emma and since it's FINALLY warming up we went out for a dip in it yesterday. She had fun and was so cute! Luckily we can deflate it and bring it to UT with us for some more summer fun!






And i thought she had loaded diapers when i got her up in the morning!


All done:(



5 comments:

Becca said...

yea for kiddy pools! I'm going to get one for James. It is definitely warm enough here! (and humid!) And with all the thunderstorms we are getting, I wouldn't need to worry about filling it with the hose--the sky would keep it full for me! :)

The Thatchers said...

I can't believe how big she is!! She is adorable!! We for sure need to get together when I get back in September!! I miss your smiling face!!

melissamay said...

emma is like a mini hermana ashley, which really scares me!
You need to check out my blog for pictures of juan and dario

Merrell said...

Hey! Emma is so cute. Are you guys back in Provo yet? We joined the blog party too kim-ryan.blogspot

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

HOw cute!