Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

So our internet is slow so i'll have to try and post video and other earlier pics later. But i figured i'd post these before my mother and sister start calling me names...yeah that's right i said it! (i love you girls;)
Happy (belated) Halloween!



Note how in every single picture jude has food. gotta love it


wish i'd taken more pics of emma, but i figured i'd take them at the ward activity, then last minute she decided she didn't want to be sleeping beauty but a dragon because her BF cody was a dinosaur.


Nacho Libre if you couldn't guess. i had to make the tights and cape which were more of a pain then i ever imagined, but it was worth it. He was a hit:)







Not your Mummy's meat loaf. i got this idea from a friend of mine who has a fabulous food blog, check her out here



Jude's first haircut





like father like son;)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

jude, "would you like to meet me in my room...for some toast?" Love the costumes and the tears that came with the haircut. Brad and my cousin would have gotten along grand as far as costumes go.(you should go look at my dan and lo link) You all look wonderful by the way.

Jennifer said...

I wondered why he didn't have a shirt at first. Awesome I love it.

Sydney said...

Who knew haircuts could be so emotionally taxing for one not born in the 60's. And I feel very strong that Brad clearly win's the Washington Fear the Beard award.
Thanks for the updates Chels. Love them and watching you little ones grow.
Oh, and I think I've found my new goal; a rim-to-rim run in the Grand Canyon. Every other week I run with a trail running club and they do that run every October. We shall see. Live strong girl.

Anonymous said...

My poor poor baby boy. His sobbing little face getting his hair cut is almost too much to endure. I hope you gave him tons of love and popcycles after word. Now for Halloween. Nacho Libre is just too too perfect. The tights are bluer than these pictures show, though. Emma was a BEAUTIFUL princess. I had to enlarge the picture to be sure that was her. Stunning little beauty. I loved your costume, Chelsea, but I must say Brad is frighteningly realistic. As for names (you started it) - Drama Diva! I love you!

Rheanna said...

Love the costumes! And so sad with the haircut! He looks so miserable. I miss you all so much, my super cute family.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Love the pictures! Jude's costume is awesome and Brad looks very natural in his ;) Miss you guys! Ellie still asks when 'Emma Lisa' is coming over again, so you'll have to stop by during Christmas if you are headed this way.

Dad Risser said...

Man, I'm totally out of touch. I haven't looked at any of the blogs for months. Jude looks an awful lot like Jacob.