Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a weeks worth of uploading pics little by little...phew!

ok sooooooo i don't know that i'm really gonna comment on the photos cause there's just too much to do but, we've been having fun. Next blog i'll post some videos. All in all we're doing good and enjoying seattle. we love you all and feel so blessed to have so many wonderful family members and friends!


Jude vs. The Stroller






k you need to blow this one up. I accidentally shot this with the dog in the background...resembles emma. k maybe i'm a nerd and just think it's funny




what happens when daddy comes home...my babies turn into potatoes;)








7 mos




niagra falls




For those who have not heard the story from my mom, we went to palmyra and the visitor center. The sister missionaries asked emma who this statue was and emma smiled and said, "Jesus." They then asked her who Jesus was and again emma smiled and confidentially replied, "My husband." Yeah no idea where that one came from.


Joseph Smith home (did you know back then babies bottles, including the nipple, were made of lead! Scary)




Kirtland




Erie Zoo


Musical chime thing kids jump on to make music







the saddest gorilla i've ever seen






silly


for grandma;)


Easter












gee em what's in your mouth?

11 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

I can't believe how long Emma's hair is. We miss you guys so much, although I wonder if the kids would still play well together. Josh is so into sticks and dirt, turning everything into a weapon, although I bet Emma would handle that just fine.

Anonymous said...

Why do some of my 'comments' not show up???? It is a mystery! At any rate - what I really want to say is - Come back, come back, oh please come back. I want to squeeze your face.

Jennifer said...

Cute Cute!

Rheanna said...

I miss you guys more than words can fully express. My little ones are getting so big I hardly even recognize them anymore! I truely believe that God did not intend for us to live this far apart. I will try and fix this problem as soon as possible :)

Sydney said...

How have I missed your last 2 posts? Big catch up time. I love Emma's specs in your previous post. Stylin'. Very fun to see your little ones and they're changing so much. And Chels, I totally get your humor and I would also agree... that was one sad looking fellow (gorilla). Post when you can; I love the updates.
Oh, and I love seeing what music you're playing. I've ripped off a number of people from your list or got to hear some bands I've been interested in.

Unknown said...

Jude is turning into a 'little man'! Those two are going to have so much fun together! It looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun!!!

Unknown said...

This is maybe going to be a dumb question...but is the music playing here Indie Rock? I am so curious as to what that music is. You should enlighten me in my sheltered little world.

Please Pass the Green said...

Chels, this just made my night!! Thanks for posting new stuff. I love you guys. Looks like you had so much fun in Eerie with your parents. Jude seriously always has a smile on his face. He cracks me up. And Emma saying Jesus is her husband? Ha ha ha! That girl. Well, tell her I'm marrying William Tyndale, so she can't have him if she changes her mind about jesus. Can't wait to see your faces in a month!!

Aimee said...

I love all the pictures but where is beautiful chelsea?

Anonymous said...

Those might be the second cutest kids ive ever seen.

-Clint

LWinder said...

Wow. That Jesus story made me laugh out loud. Looks like you've had tons of fun and done lots of traveling.
When are you coming back to Pullman?