Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boy oh boy!

So it's official, we will soon have a little man joining the clan and we couldn't be happier! As rough and tough as Emma is, she will be more than suitable as a "big brother" role model and yet her desire for girly clothes and things may lead this little man into embarrassing "drag" photos for later years. Either way it'll be a fun adventure! Feel free to give us ideas for boy names:)


"hi mom!"





"I'm trapped in a nutshell, how did i get in a nutshell?"







"hi-yah!"


We're starting early at embarrassing this one:)


his back


"This is my good side" ;)


coming July 16th:)

9 comments:

Sydney said...

Wow, those are amazing. I remember looking at friends ultrasounds when I was younger and totally being unable to make out any of it, but no longer! Congrats. Good times now and good times ahead.

Becca said...

Congratulations! I'm crazy about my boys. As for names, what about Jonathan (gift of Jehovah)or Christopher (follower of Christ)?

Jennifer said...

I think if Doug and Rheanna are ok with it I like the name Jude, always have. I am so glad that you brought Emma over to play and that we got to visit if feels like it's been forever since we actually got to talk. You already know I love boys so congrats again.

Jen said...

Wow a little boy!! CONGRATS!!!!! :) :) :) Those are some great pics! Can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I can't wait for my new grandson. I'm so blessed!!!

Sara and Jacob said...

He's totally flipping me off in the second one. You really need to rein your kid in.

Tenille said...

Congratulations! I think that one of each is perfect! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

karla said...

Congratulations!

Average Joe said...

You should name him Rupert